Friday, March 25, 2011

Early Birdie.

Another Friday.

Another weekend. A weekend of work obviously. Also a weekend of homework, but that's no surprise either. However I did give myself something to look forward to this weekend, SHOPPING!

Today, is a good Friday. Today is PAY DAY! Which means I get to go out and buy myself something! It was officially the first day of Spring this past Sunday and despite the fact that there is still snow in London, I'm going to buy myself something I need for summer. That would be a new pair of shorts.

All of my shorts from last Summer are too small for me now. So I am in desperate need of shorts so when the gorgeous weather decides to wake up from it's very long nap, I am ready for it! I had purchased a pair of denim jean shorts from American Eagle last year and they are by far my favourite pair of shorts. That is why I am going to purchase my new shorts from American Eagle as well! And I am in luck! They're having a buy one get one 50% off sale on shorts! So not only am I going to purchase a new pair of denim shorts, I think I might purchase some nice tan-brown shorts as well. Also to boot, I have about $35 left in American Eagle gift cards from Christmas! So I won't be spending all of my hard earned money.

However that is not the only reason for my trip to the mall. I am also browsing around for some heels to go with my prom dress. There are these pair of heels from Le Chateau that are perfect to me for my dress. The heel is short enough so I can easily walk in them, they look to be the same colour shade as my dress, they are peep-toe and they just look so fancy! I just love them! They are a bit pricey for me though, $80! So I am going to be smart about it. We are only in March and my prom isn't until June. They just have to go down in price by then! So that is why I will wait.

Until then, my eyes will still be open. :)

I want it!
To see the image better, view their website. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Stephanie- those shoes are gawwwgeous!!! I hope you can get them on sale for your prom!
    So, how did your shopping trip for shorts go? Did you find some you like? Hopefully *real* Spring weather will be headed your way soon.
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they beautiful! Sadly, they are considered a prom shoe and will not be on sale until after prom season. :( I think I might spoil myself though. :)

    I did find a pair of shorts! :D Dark denim from Aerie. They are so soft and comfortable! I love them. :)

    I think the Spring weather is slowly making it's way thank goodness! And you're very welcome. :) Your blog is one of my favourites to read! Hope you're having a great week as well! :D

    ReplyDelete